The deep technical knowledge and broad litigation experience of our Connecticut technology attorneys allows us to efficiently manage and resolve disputes on behalf of our clients, whether as suppliers or as customers of technology goods and services.
NEW HAVEN COMPUTER LAW FIRM
If you or your organization have a technology or software contract that is not working as it should or is being threatened with action for breach of contract, our litigation and technology attorneys can assist by:
- Analyzing the contract, its deliverables, and governance processes to assess liability.
- Advising on the best means of enforcing your rights under the contract.
- Advising on particular problems of technology contract governance, including change control processes and dispute escalation.
- Analysis of project errors, including project “scope creep,” failures of deliverables to meet acceptance criteria, or disagreements on project milestone.
- Termination and/or renegotiation of the contract, including statements of work, work orders, or service schedules.
NEW HAVEN, MIDDLETOWN AND HARTFORD SOFTWARE DISPUTE LAWYERS
At Aeton Law Partners, we handle all types of technology and software legal matters throughout Connecticut, including Middletown, New Haven, and Hartford. Contact us today to schedule a consultation with our Connecticut software dispute attorneys.