CONNECTICUT CONTINGENCY FEE ATTORNEYS FOR BUSINESS DISPUTES
Competitive Hourly Rates | Contingency Fees | Fixed Fee Legal Services
At Aeton Law Partners, we offer our clients a range of attorney’s fee options to suit their individual or business needs. Because of the efficiencies we have built into our firm, in many cases we have the ability to offer flexibility in how we charge for our services. We have developed a number of fee options depending on the nature of the case and each client’s legal needs. The most common types of billing arrangements are hourly, fixed fee, and contingency fee. For the convenience of our clients, we accept payment by check, credit card, wire transfer, and direct deposit.
Our menu of alternative fee arrangements includes:
- Competitive Hourly Rates. Most of our clients pay for attorney time by the hour. We designed our law firm from the ground up using leading technology to find every efficiency to lower our rates. As a result, we are able to offer highly competitive hourly rates that are discounted from rates charged by large law firms. We offer our clients a range of rates depending on the handling attorney, as well as a scale of rates for senior partner, junior partner, senior associate, and associate. On select matters, we will also offer clients a blended rate where all the attorneys bill at the same rate.
- Flat Fees, Fixed Fees, and Phase of Case Billing. Many clients prefer to know the costs of a transactional matter before hiring a law firm. We also understand that many start-ups and companies have budgets for legal matters. In many cases, we can offer our clients fixed fees for an entire project, limited scope engagement or a guaranteed budget for a phase of a project, which helps clients plan for the costs of the project. We typically will offer our clients flat fees when possible, with our hourly rates as a default for projects where flat fees are not available.
- Contingency Fees. Contingency fee lawyers take cases where the legal fees are paid based on a percentage of the gross recovery obtained in the case. We handle several types of cases on a contingency fee basis where our clients pay no attorney’s fees unless we recover money or consideration for the client. Examples of contingency fee cases that we accept include employment, business disputes, commercial litigation, and personal injury cases. For business cases, we accept contingency fees cases on a select basis and our percentage may depend on the complexity of the matter and the amount in dispute. For personal injury cases, our contingency fee for lawyer time is based on a formula and the terms set forth by Connecticut General Statutes. Contingency fees for employment cases are on a case-by-case basis, and our fee depends on a number of factors including the type of employment dispute.
- Hybrid Fees, Success Fees. Our hybrid fee agreements offer a discount from our hourly rates with a contingency fee aspect for any recovery. Essentially, this method of billing combines contingency and hourly billing. For example, we might lower our hourly rates but build into the fee a percentage of the gross recovery. This type of arrangement involves shared risk in the outcome between the client and our firm. Similarly, a success fee agreement includes a discount from our hourly rates with a bonus or success fee when certain agreed upon metrics are met. This type of arrangement might include a results-driven outcome.
- Monthly Retainers or Virtual Days. We provide general counsel legal services to many business clients. We offer business clients a discount in our rates in exchange for a set monthly fee. In addition, we have the flexibility to offer legal services for a set number of days at a substantial discount to these clients. We find that many of our clients are very satisfied with traditional hourly billing. However, some clients prefer a fixed cost or and we seek to provide additional options for clients.
- Equity or Deferred Fees . We provide counsel to start-up and early-stage companies and ventures. For select clients, we are willing to provide our services in exchange for equity in a business venture. We also have the flexibility to offer select clients deferred or delayed payment while a client is seeking funding or financing.
- Flat Fee Consultations or Conferences. Many of our clients need situational advice in business, employment, or potential litigation. We frequently offer flat fees for attorney review, attorney conferences, and advice on a limited scope engagement. We provide a fixed price for the limited scope of the project, paid in advance at the time of booking.
CONTACT A CONTINGENCY FEE BUSINESS ATTORNEY FOR HARTFORD, NEW HAVEN, AND MIDDLETOWN
If you would like to know more, please call us at 860.785.2099 or email email@example.com to schedule a consultation or obtain more information about our firm and fee options. Aeton Law Partners represents individuals, small businesses, and corporations in Hartford, Vernon, New Haven, Middletown, New London, and the surrounding area. We provide both transactional work as well as counseling and representation in litigation matters. We represent clients in a number of fields including business, insurance, employment, litigation, and technology matters.
We pride ourselves on pushing the envelope in terms of law firm structure, best practices, and efficiency. We do not spend our client’s money on unnecessary overhead. If something is not essential to our law practice, we do not waste money on it. The savings we create allows us to reach a broader group of clients and provide the same high quality of work at a lower cost.
The law practice management systems we choose to use are accessible and collaborative so that we may service our clients with multiple attorneys from any location, untethered and on demand. Our firm is digital, and we strive to minimize our use of paper files. Our firm also routinely uses virtual support, from associates and paralegals to support staff. Simply put, when you hire us, you are paying for the attorney and the legal services – not exorbitant office space, fancy mahogany desks, or marble pillars.
To learn more about how you can benefit from our services, please contact us for an initial consultation.