At Aeton, we represent technology providers and customers in a variety of software disputes through Connecticut, including New Haven, Middletown, Stamford, and Hartford. Our Connecticut technology attorneys regularly handle software disputes involving these matters:
- Breach of contract terms
- Errors and omissions
- Failed software implementation and development projects
- Loss of business, data and revenue
- Viruses, locks and Trojan horses
- Breach of representation and warranties
- Breach of master service agreements
- Export Administration Regulations (EAR) and Export Compliance
- Source code escrow
BUSINESS SOFTWARE ALLIANCE DEFENSE LAWYERS
When a business purchases software, its use is governed by a license that restricts it use. If a software purchaser (or its users or employees) violates the terms of the license by copying or distributing it without permission, software publishers consider this piracy.
Our Connecticut software alliance defense lawyers have experience defending audits and enforcement actions against businesses, including those involving:
- Business Software Alliance (BSA) audits.
- Software & Information Industry Association (SIIA) audits.
- Microsoft audits.
- Copyright infringement claims.
- Violation of use restrictions.
- Piracy claims.
HARTFORD CONNECTICUT TECHNOLOGY ERRORS AND OMISSIONS
We represent Connecticut technology service providers and their customers involving technology errors and risk management. Our representative matters include the following:
- Data loss and security breaches
- Consequential damages
- Data corruption and data theft
- Cyber liability coverage
- Privacy breaches
- Online advertising liability
NEW HAVEN CONNECTICUT SOFTWARE DISPUTE LAWYERS
Our New Haven technology attorneys are skilled and effective trial attorneys. We regularly represent technology companies, shareholders, and IT professionals in disputes relating to contract performance, Connecticut Unfair Trade Practices, and the loss or theft of data.
Contact us today to schedule a consultation with our Connecticut software dispute attorneys.