At Aeton Law Partners, LLP, we work with many start-ups and new companies at various stages in their development, including providing guidance from the very beginning. Given the different forms of business structures available, choosing the right form of entity can be a daunting task for an entrepreneur.
Strategically located between New Haven and Hartford, Aeton’s Connecticut business formation lawyers offer strategic start-up advice that enables our clients to succeed in their early commercial ventures. Oftentimes, good long-term planning at this initial phase can make a large difference for business once it develops and begins to grow.
From forming the business structure to putting together company policies, bylaws, and employment agreements, our Connecticut attorneys are available to assist small companies with all of their business formation needs. Because of our experience, we counsel our business clients on matters we have become familiar with and that are oftentimes overlooked at the earliest stages of development or put off until a later point in time.
COUNSELING ENTREPRENEURS AND START-UPS THROUGHOUT CONNECTICUT AND NATIONWIDE
The Connecticut business lawyers of Aeton provide a wide variety of vital legal services to individuals involved in company formation, including counseling in connection with the following:
- Selecting the Appropriate Business Structure (i.e., limited partnership, limited liability company, S or C corporation)
- Drafting and Filing Formation Paperwork (i.e., reserving company name, selecting an agent for service of process, filing incorporation documents, obtaining Tax ID number)
- Drafting Company Operating Documents (i.e., company bylaws, shareholder agreements, LLC operating agreements, partnership agreements, buy-sell agreements, stock purchase agreements, employment agreements)
- Advising on Corporate Governance (i.e., the formation of a corporate or advisory board, conducting shareholder and board meetings)
- Counseling on Employment and Independent Contractor Issues (i.e., drafting employment policies and handbook, employment agreements, employee vs independent contractor counseling)
- Drafting of Company Contracts (i.e., vendor, customer and business partner agreements, licenses, website policies, and terms)
- Intellectual Property Portfolio Management (i.e., filing copyright, trademark, licensing)
BUSINESS ORGANIZATION LAWYERS WHO FOCUS ON YOUR FUTURE SUCCESS
At Aeton Law Partners, our Connecticut business formation lawyers believe in the practice of risk mitigation and taking proactive steps at opportune times. We recognize that each business is different and faces unique choices, risks, and challenges throughout the life of the business. This means that we will take great care to understand your business and help you navigate around any potential problems that could arise. With decades of collective experience handling business formations and business transactions, you can be assured that our Connecticut attorneys will go the distance to help your start-up business become a success and to counsel you at various stages of growth and development.
CONTACT EXPERIENCED BUSINESS FORMATION ATTORNEYS IN CONNECTICUT
Aeton represents start-up businesses in Hartford, New Haven, New Britain, Waterbury, Middletown and throughout Connecticut. We also represent businesses in Massachusetts, New York, and throughout the country.
To schedule a consultation with one of our business lawyers, call us at 860.785.2099 or send us an e-mail.