At Aeton Law Partners, our Connecticut business transaction attorneys help businesses of all sizes facilitate a smooth merger, sale, divestiture, or acquisition that meets their business needs and objectives.
Whether your company is making a business purchase, partnering with another company through a merger, or being acquired, your business is best served by knowledgeable and dependable legal business counsel.
REPRESENTING PURCHASERS AND SELLERS IN MERGERS AND ACQUISITIONS
We represent purchasers and sellers throughout Connecticut, including Middletown, New Haven, Stamford, and Hartford. We deliver a multi-tiered legal approach by providing corporate, employment, litigation, and intellectual property expertise, starting at the due diligence stage and ending at the closing stages.
Our Connecticut business transaction attorneys advise and assist clients with all aspects of mergers and acquisitions, including:
• Performing legal due diligence on acquisition targets to identify and resolve potential liability.
• Conducting IP audits to identify valuable intellectual property assets and opportunities.
• Drafting and negotiating term sheets and important deal points.
• Drafting merger documents and contracts, as well as an asset purchase and stock purchase agreements.
• Drafting transition and service agreements for the ongoing support of divested businesses.
Our main goal in any business transaction is to maximize the value of our clients’ interests while minimizing their exposure to risk.
CONTACT A HARTFORD BUSINESS PURCHASE AND SALE ATTORNEY
Contact Aeton Law Partners to learn more about our firm, our deep business transaction experience, or to speak with an experienced Connecticut M&A lawyer.