Attorney Sadler was born in Bridgeport and raised in Trumbull, Connecticut before journeying to Williamsburg, Virginia to attend the College of William and Mary. After a brief stint teaching, he enrolled at Boston College Law School, where he graduated cum laude. Following graduation from law school, Attorney Sadler worked at the National Veterans Legal Services Program (NVLSP) in Washington, D.C., as an appellate litigator representing veterans before the United States Court of Appeals for Veterans Claims. He also held the position as the project manager for NVLSP’s Volunteer Lawyers Project, mentoring dozens of pro bono counsel as they procured lay and medical evidence and drafted legal arguments for veterans’ cases at various stages of development and appeal.
In 2011, he returned to Connecticut, where he has worked since as a litigator. Prior to joining Aeton Law Partners, Attorney Sadler operated his own practice focused on personal injury and workers’ compensation. In legal practice since 2007, Attorney Sadler continues to focus on personal injury and workers compensation claims. He has secured millions of dollars in verdicts and settlements.
- State of Connecticut
- State of Maryland
- District of Columbia
- United States District Court, District of Maryland
- United States District Court, District of Connecticut
- United States Court of Appeals for Veterans Claims
- Supreme Court of the United States
- New Haven Bar Association
- Connecticut Bar Association
- Boston College Law School, Cum Laude
- College of William and Mary